Monday, June 10, 2013

Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?

Ha!  He's on my card!  Along with the sweet Juliet!  Movie Magic Monthly time and we're celebrating Romeo and Juliet along with Moulin Rouge.  While I love both, Romeo and Juliet has been one of my favorite movies since I was a young girl.  I remember going to the drive-in theater to see it with my aunt and uncle and I was smitten with it from then on.  Here's my card:


I googled Romeo and Juliet images and found this one listed as a coloring page so I downloaded it, I think it's perfect. I colored my image with Copics.  My papers are Bazzill and Creative Imaginations Assemblage. I used a punch to create the tag and stamped it with a my stamp that says I love you in French.  Unfortunately, I have taken it off the wood block and don't know who the company is to give it proper credit.  I used some lovely lavender sheer organdy ribbon from May Arts and a little satin ribbon to attach the tag.  That's it, pretty simple!  I think it turned out rather sweet.  Be sure to play along and link your creation on the blog here.  I hope you enjoy my card and thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!