Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Coffee, Anyone?

Our theme this week at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge is coffee and it's kind of a wild card week where we could use any image from any company.  Well, of course I'm going to use my favorite stamp company, Stampendous!  My ATC is created from the set Coffee Talk Perfectly Clear Stamps.


I stamped my images using Boss Gloss ink from Stampendous and heat embossed it with Clear Bark Embossing Powder, also from Stampendous.  I colored it with Copics E25, E27 and C1.   Next I sprinkled on granules of instant coffee, spritzed it with water, allowed it to sit a few seconds and dissolve a little and then I heated it with the heat gun.  It creates a really cool effect!  The paper my cup is stamped on and the paper my sentiment is stamped on is the same paper but it doesn't look like it here.  I stamped my sentiment with Ranger's Archival Ink in..., you guessed it, Coffee!  Seriously, what other color could I have used!?  Anyway, I pop-dotted my sentiment on and adhered my layers.  My papers are Bazzill and my adhesives are Scor-Tape and Pop Dots.  

So, that's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again tomorrow with some more Stampendous love as I play along with some cool Faber-Castell watercolor pencils.  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!