Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What day is it?

It's Wicked Wednesday!!  Time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Blog Challenge!  Today's sponsor is AliciaBel.com and the image is Sirenita presumida.  She's such a cute image, I had so much fun coloring her!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

AliciaBel image - Serenita presumida
Stampendous Stamps Ochre Color Fragments
Stampendous Stamps Creative Palette
DecoArt Paints
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Copic Markers
May Arts Ribbon
Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry
Foam mounting squares

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

I created the background paper first by rolling paint out on the Creative Palette and laying my paper down to pick up the paint, set the paper aside to dry
Print image, color with Copic markers, cut out images
Cut background paper to correct size
Add fragments to bottom of card with glue
Add ribbon to card with glue
Adhere crab and mermaid to card with foam mounting squares

I hope you like my little mermaid!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again tomorrow with another project for Dreamweaver Stencils.  Hope you have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea


1 comment:

  1. I love this piece! She is so cute and you coloring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!