Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I've Been Framed!

This week's Stampendous theme is Wedding Wishes and I've opted to create a wedding thank you card.  After all, you'll need plenty of thank you cards for all those shower and wedding gifts!  For my card today, I've used Ribbon Rose Frame and Loving Messages.  They're a perfect pair!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Derwent® Inktense™ Pencils
Neenah® Classic Crest Solar White
Bo Bunny® Dots Cardstock
Bazzill® Cardstock
Martha Stewart® Edge Punch
May Arts® Ribbon
Beacon Adhesive® Zip Dry™

Here's what I did to create this card:

Stamp image, color and trim closely
Create 5x5 square card base with a tent fold and image mat from purple cardstock
Trim green paper to fit as shown and punch edge
Create bow from purple ribbon
Adhere all layers as shown
Add a dot of adhesive on front of card and attach bow

It's a really simple card and fast to create.  When you need several cards, the easier, the better!  Of course, you could easily substitute colors to match your specific wedding colors.  Purple and green just happen to be MY favorites!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you again soon.  Have a very blessed day!

Hugs, 
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!