Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wicked Wednesday with Sami Stamps

It's wickedly sweet this week as we celebrate a week of "Something Sweet" at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog!  Sami Stamps is our sponsor and I have to say, I absolutely love her images!  They're always a favorite of mine to create with.  This week I've used Ice Cream Beauty and I think she's especially sweet!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Fancy Pants Designs© Summer Soul 6"x6" Paper Pad
Crochet Lace Ribbon
Spectrum Noir Markers:
IB1, CG1, CG2, CG3, GB1, EB1, EB2, GB8, EB6, EB5, Blender
Copic® Markers:
E21, E30, E53
Beacon Adhesive® Zip Dry™

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Printed image on Neenah® and cut to ATC size
Colored image with markers
Trimmed patterned papers and adhere dot paper to bottom of image
Trim ribbon and adhere to dot paper
Adhere patterned paper sentiment

That's it for this Wednesday!  I hope you'll participate in our challenge, it's sure to be a sweet one!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll have posts for Thursday, Friday and Saturday so come back and see me!

Hugs,
Lea


1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love the layout and combination of your papers and little Dollie!

    Sami Stamps is also currently having an "anything goes" challenge. The only requirement is to use a Sami Stamps image. Your card qualifies if you would like to enter! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!