Friday, January 23, 2015

Tea, Anyone?

Who, besides me, would love a spot of tea?  How about pretty Stampendous Teapot Posies?  I'm so in love with the new teapot and teacup stamps as I collect both teapots and teacups, the older the better! Here's my version of a no-line coloring Teapot Posies that's ready to greet Spring!



Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Teapot Posies
Stampendous Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Stampendous Regal Bird Quotes Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Stampendous Tuxedo Black Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Stampendous Valentine Micro Glitter Kit
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Memento™ Desert Sand Ink by Tsukineko®
Authentique® Latest & Greatest 6×6 Paper Pad
Copic® Markers:  YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99; R81; RV17, RV55; BG18, BG72, BG75, BG78; C0, C1


Here's what I did to create this card:
  1. Stamp teapot image with Desert Sand for no-line coloring, color image and trim to desired size
  2. Create card base for a 5×5 square card and using same paper, trim a mat for image
  3. Trim patterned paper as shown
  4. Adhere all layers as shown
  5. Stamp sentiment in upper right corner
  6. Add pink glitter to each dot on teapot
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you again soon!  In the meantime, I sure hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Lea

6 comments:

  1. I love this card. Love the way you stamped it in Desert Sand so there is no outline of the stamp; it makes it look like it was water colored free handed. And can you ever have too many roses stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination of papers and stamp. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous teapot, Lea! The coloring is just splendid on your card. Thank you for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you did this one! It looks stunning with the desert sand for the ink. I must try this some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sipping my bedtime tea right now! Beautiful card, Lea! I found you at Treasured Times, and dropped by to follow you, hope you'll follow me as well! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! LOVE the no lines! I always forget about it when I am stamping!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!