Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with All Dressed Up

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is All Dressed Up and my image is Purrrfect Together.  I love cats so this was a perfect choice for me!  Also, we're doing something a little different, we've added a color challenge!  Here's the color challenge photo:


Here's my interpretation with my ATC:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Memory Box® Happy Day
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
My Mind's Eye™ Quite Contrary™ Jack & Jill 6x6 Paper Pad
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers:  C0, 1, 3; R20, 27, 29; G29, 46; BG09, 97; BG53
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon®

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

First, I printed my image, colored it and trimmed it to size
Once I had it trimmed, I went back in and created a simple background to ground my image
I trimmed my ATC base and adhered my image
Last but not least, I stamped my sentiment

A really simple but sweet ATC to hopefully brighten your day!  We would love for you to play along with us.  Show us what you've got!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!