Friday, March 6, 2015

Home Sweet Home

This week Stampendous has been showcasing our cute new house stamps.  I've used the Family Home Perfectly Clear Stamps Set for my card today and it's just an incredibly cute set with great sentiments!  You can see for yourself here!  Here's my card:


Here's what I used to create this card:

Tim Holtz® Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters
African Daisy Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
May Arts® Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
Beacon® 3-in-1 Craft Adhesive
Tombow Mono Adhesive Temporary Adhesive
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares

Here's what I did to create this card:

Stamp images, color with markers and trim to fit on an A2 card base
Create a horizontal A2 card base with a tent fold with yellow cs
Stamp an additional set of images, cut out to create a mask for each image
Using temporary adhesive, cover each image and add distress inks for grass and sky
Trim a piece of black ribbon and add white lines to create a "road"
Adhere ribbon across image panel as shown
Stamp sentiment on white cs and trim as shown
Create a mat for sentiment with yellow cs and adhere the two 
Adhere main image to card base
Attach sentiment as shown

I love the clean and simple look of this card and the bright, happy colors.  I'm pretty much in love with my ribbon road, too!  Thanks for stopping by today, I'll see you again soon.  In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love the road you made and what a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!