Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Enchanted Dezign Studio

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Enchanted Dezign Studio.  I've used Rockabilly Rhonda for my image and this week we're doing something a little different, we've each picked at least three items from this list:

  • Wings 
  • Pearls or Gems
  • Lots of Pink 
  • Goth or Emo
  • Paper Piecing
  • Add a Die Cut
  • Flowers
  • Add Some Paint
  • Use Mists or Sprays
  • Washi Tape
For my image, I've used Wings, Pearls, Lots of Pink, Flowers, and Mists.  I love how she turned out!


A close-up to show the gold mist

Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Tsukineko® Delicata™ Golden Glitz Ink Pad
Tsukineko® Shimmer Spritz™ in Gold
Viva Decor® Paper Pen in Opal
Copic® Markers:  E04, 21, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47; B0000, 32, 34, 37; R56, 81, 83, 85, YG61, 63, 67; W1, 4, 7; C0
Prismacolor® Pencils: Nectar, Mulberry, Olive Green, Deco Blue
Gelly Roll® White Gel Pen
Queen & Co. Pearls

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and pencils, trim to ATC size
Stamp sentiment with gold ink
Edge sides with gold ink
Cover face with scrap and spritz with gold mist 
Add pearls in corners
Create faux pearls with paper pen, set aside to dry

We would love for you to play along with us, it's a fun challenge!  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you again soon!  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!