Friday, June 5, 2015

Oodles of Doodles



At Stampendous, we've had a fun week of sharing projects with doodles and tangles, today is our last day for this particular theme.  My card today is done with our new PenPattern Elephant and it's ready for doodles or tangles or just color or both.  That's the lovely thing about our PenPattern stamps, they're ready for whatever your imagination can come up with!  Here's my card today and it has oodles of doodles!


I tried to give it a little bit of a Persian/Indian flair or maybe even a bit of a circus look.  I just had fun and let the PenPattern lines lead me.  I really love how this turned out!

Here's what I used to create this card:

Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Memento™ London Fog Ink by Tsukineko®
Ribbon by May Arts®
Staedtler® Pigment Liner 308
Copic® Markers (C1, C3, C4, C5)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®

Here's what I did to create this card:


Stamp elephant on white cardstock.
Doodle areas as shown.
Color remaining areas with gray markers.
Trim image to desired size.
Create an A2 card base with a tent fold.
Trim a mat for main image from black cardstock.
Adhere image to mat and then to card base.
Stamp sentiment in black ink on white cardstock.
Trim sentiment to desired size.
Trim a mat to fit sentiment from black cardstock.
Adhere sentiment to mat.
Cut ric-rac to fit width of card and attach as shown.
Attach sentiment to card with foam squares as shown.

Here's the list of my teammates playing along today:


That's it for me today!  I hope you have enjoyed the Design Team's doodles and tangles this past week, I know we had fun creating them!  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again next week with more fun projects.

Hugs,
Lea








1 comment:

  1. I love the way you colored this in parts and doodled in others! So cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!