Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wicked Wednesday and SLS Lines

Yep, it's that time again and this week we're Seeing Red at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog as we spend the week with SLS Lines' images!  That's right!  We're all mad around here!  Heehee!  Not really, but, that's our theme!  My image this week is Goth Girl.  Here's my take on this:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

My Mind's Eye™ Voyager Paper Pad
Red Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Copic® Markers
atyouSpica™ Glitter Pen by Too®
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink in Antique Linen by Ranger®
Miscellaneous Sequins - Red
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image and color with markers
Trim image keeping just a small edge of white
Trim ATC base from red cs at 2.5x3.5"
Trim bottom layer of patterned paper 1/8" smaller than ATC
Trim next layer up of patterned paper 1/4" smaller than ATC
On a scrap of white paper, handwrite your sentiment with glitter pen, add distress ink, snip apart
Distress white edge of main image
Adhere all layers as shown
Attach three sequins as shown

That's it for me this week!  Thanks bunches for stopping by today.  We would love for you to play along with our challenge this week.  Just as an FYI, I'll have a Stampendous post on Thursday and Friday as we celebrate Wild Animal Week!  Come get wild with us!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!