Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Oddball Art

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time (actually I'm about 12 hours late!) and this week our sponsor is Oddball Art Co.  Our theme is Happy Halloween!  For this week, I decided to merge two images.  I kept looking at this little cutie, Kendall Collector of Hearts, and kept thinking she would be so cute with a witches hat.  I don't know, there was just something that reminded me of Kiki's Delivery Service with the cute little tie.  I thought it would be a cute little dress for a young witch to wear, one still in training, so to speak.  So, there you have it, I added the hat from Tiffany the Terrible!  I love her new look, I think it suits her!




I also decided to do a front and back to this ATC.  I don't normally do that, however, I just didn't want to add anything else to the front of this one.  I really like the image and she looks like she's in a photo shoot, so...

Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Bundled Sage Distress Ink by Ranger®
Dusty Concord Distress Ink by Ranger®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Doodlebug Design Inc.™ Haunted Manor 6x6 Paper Pad
ZipDry™ paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim to ATC size allowing for top of hat to go off edge
Edge with distress ink
Trim patterned paper for back side
Adhere front to back
Stamp images onto back side with distress ink

This was a fun ATC to create and I can't wait to see what you create to play along with us!  Let's all have a very Happy Halloween!  See you again, soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!