Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Sami Stamps

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and today our sponsor is Sami Stamps.  Our theme this week is Trick or Treat and my sweet little image is Whiskers Under My Broom.  I love this image and as soon as I saw it, I new exactly what I wanted to do.  I kept it sweet and simple!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest® Solar White Cover Stock
Copic® Markers
White Gelly Roll® Gel Pen by Sakura®
Purple Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image and trim slightly smaller than ATC base size
Create ATC base and set aside
Color image with markers
Adhere image to base

I think this was the easiest ATC I've ever created! We would love for you to play along with our challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon!  

Hugs,
Lea

P.S. I'll have a Dreamweaver Thursday post this week, Stampendous on Friday and 31 Days of Halloween on Saturday!  Stop back by and take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!