Friday, January 1, 2016

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Cold weather is headed our way!  After a December of record highs, January 2016 is coming in with a chilly blast!  In honor of the chilly weather, Stampendous has been sharing some "cool" cards all week.  Today I've got a sweet and simple little card to share that was super quick to create but, oh so darling!  And, when you have a million things to do, fast is good!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Radiant Neon™ Amplify™ in White by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers - BG0000, B0000, B000, C1, C3, C4, C5, RV52, RV55, YG11, YG13, YG17, YR21, YR23, YR24
May Arts Ribbon®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this card:

Stamp image with black ink onto white paper, color with markers.
Using VersaMarker pen, create an oval under snow girl, add ice blue embossing enamel and heat.
Swipe VersaMark pad across paper below blue oval, add white embossing powder and heat.
Trim image to desired size.
Add Amplify to card and heat to puff.
Adhere a piece of ribbon across bottom of card.
Create an A2 card base from pink cardstock.
Adhere image to card base.
Create a bow with same ribbon and adhere to front of card.

Here's a list of my teammates that are playing along today:

Alumni designer – Rhea Weigand

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you like my quick little card!  Here's to a happy and healthy New Year to all!

Hugs,
Lea



4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! super cute card. I love the snow....in theory ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. You are so creatively talented. Best wishes for a blessed and prosperous 2016.I look forward to seeing what you create this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that digi too!! So cute!!
    I saw your blog at the Outlawz and came over to follow but I'm already a follower!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!