Thursday, January 21, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Miss Rach

It Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Miss Rach Digital Stamps.  The image I've used today is Heart Shaped Glasses and our theme is Hearts!  Is this not the cutest little wiener dog you've ever seen!?


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Miss Rach Digital Stamps© Heart Shaped Glasses
Copic® Markers
Bo Bunny® Love Letters Collection 6x6 Paper Pad
Turquoise Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhevsive

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and fussy cut.
Trim turquoise paper to standard ATC size.
Trim patterned papers as shown.
Cut letters from patterned paper.
Adhere all layers and letters.

I really do hope you will play along with us this week!  Who doesn't love hearts?  So, come on, show us what you've got, I'm sure it will be adorable!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again really soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!