Friday, June 3, 2016

Shipwrecked Sailboat

Who’s ready for a trip to the beach?   Me!  Me!  Me!  Can you see me waving my arm like a lunatic?!  I am soooo ready for a trip to the beach and Stampendous has some wonderful images to take you there, at least in your mind!  Let’s go sailing, preferably without becoming shipwrecked like this poor soul!  Actually, that might not be so bad right now!!


Here’s what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products:

Other Products:
Memento™ Toffee Crunch Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers:  B000, B23, B24, B26, B52, C0, C1, C4, C5, C6, C7, E41, E42, E43, R24, R27, R29, T0, YR23, YR24
Sandy Beach Cardstock by My Colors®
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Squares by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives


Here’s what I did to create this card:

Trim a piece of white cardstock to 4 1/8” x 5 1/4” to stamp boat image.
Ink boat image with beige ink and carefully wipe ink away from two spots on sails to create faux rips in sails.
Stamp boat in the right center of your card base and color boat only.
Swipe VersaMark ink onto same paper to create beach.
Add embossing powder, tap off excess and heat remaining powder.
Using markers, create water and sky scene.
Create an A2 card base with a tent fold.
Adhere image to card base.
Stamp sentiment onto a piece of white paper with beige ink.
Trim a mat for image and adhere layered sentiment to card front.


Here’s a list of my teammates playing along today:  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have we whet your appetite for a beach trip?  I know I’m looking forward to my beach trip in July!  In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Lea


5 comments:

  1. Great scene! I love how the sails are damaged after the wreck!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great beach scene! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. So lovely. The water is beautiful, and love the sandy beach. 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card with great sand. The water looks fantastic too! I am hooked on anything beach or ocean related right now.
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!