Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Bloobel Stamps

It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and this week our sponsor is the ever fun and  fabulously funky Bloobel Stamps!  The image I've used is Frog Princess and the theme is Something Quirky.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Tattered Rose Distress Ink by Ranger®
Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors®
Lime Twist Life of the Party Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye®
Faber-Castell® PITT Pen
EZ Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives® from 3L™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives from 3L®

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll join us this week in our fun challenge.  Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!