Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Concetta Kilmer

It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.  This week our sponsor is Concetta Kilmer and I've used her Mermaid Coloring Page that I've cropped.  We have a color challenge this week that definitely has a beach-y feel to it.



And here's my ATC:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
atyouSpica™ Clear Glitter Pen
Poolside Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

We would love to have you join us for this week's color challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!  Have a blessed week!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!