Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with PolkaDoodles

It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog post and this week our sponsor is PolkaDoodles.  Our theme this week is "Things You Might Find at the Beach."  The image I've used is Seashore Shannon.  Isn't she just adorable?!  I fell in love with this one the minute I saw it!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
My Colors® Spearmint Cardstock
Copic® Markers
Spectrum Noir™ Markers
Gelly Roll™ White Gel Pen
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Thanks so much for stopping by to have a look!  I hope you'll play along with us this week, the beach is such a fun theme!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!