Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with All Dressed Up

It's time for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and this week our sponsor is All Dressed Up with a theme of Sunshine-y Yellow.  The image I've used is Little Flower Fairy.  Is she not just the sweetest little fairy?  I love her!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic Markers
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Paper
Limeade Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink by Ranger
Sunflower Micro Glitter by Stampendous
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

We would love to have you play along with our challenge.  Show us your shades of Sunshine-y Yellow.  In the meantime, have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!