Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Alicia Bel

It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge!  This week our sponsor is Alicia Bel, one of my favorite digi artists.  The image I've used is Thoughtful Faery, isn't she adorable!?  Our theme this week is Fall Colors.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Prismacolor Pencils
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Mandarin Cardstock by My Colors
Rusty Hinge Distress Ink from Ranger
Pigma Micron Pen by Sakura
E-Z Runner Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

This week's challenge is an easy one, so, let's see your favorite fall colors!  Thanks so much  for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!