Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Lemon Shortbread

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Lemon Shortbread.  Our theme this week is to add a die cut of your choice.  Pretty darn easy, right?  The image I've used is Mushroom Fairy Pixie.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White 
My Mind's Eye® Oh La La 6x6 Paper Pad
Kachina Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers BG10 and BG11
White Crochet Thread
White GellyRoll Pen by Sakura®
E-Z Runner™ by Scrapbook Adhesives®

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I look forward to seeing your creations so please play along with us!  See you again real soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!