Sunday, December 4, 2016

Not A Creature Was Stirring...

...not even a mouse!  That's because these little Stampendous House-Mouse cuties were snuggled into stockings in front of the warm, glowing fire.  Does it get much cuter than this?



Here's what I used to create this card:

Copic® Markers
Creative Impressions Ribbon®
Red Cardstock by My Colors®
Blue Cardstock by My Colors®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®

I had so much fun creating the warm glow with my yellow Copic!  I even took the liberty of spreading the glow out to the bow, why not, right?!  I really love these little mice!  There's just something so darling about their antics, even when they're sleeping.  

I hope you're enjoying your Sunday.  It's rainy here with a distinct chill in the air.  This is one of those days when I find myself wanting to snuggle down for a nap, not that I would fit in a Santa hat like these cuties!   I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!