Monday, December 5, 2016

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Desert Islands Crafters Challenge #7 is up and running and our sponsor this week is Some Odd Girl.  The image I've used is Christmas Tree Mae Digi Stamp.  Here's our list for this challenge:

Remember, you must use at least three items from the list for your card!
For my card, I've used 3, 4 & 10, I would say 1 since my image has a ribbon but that might be pushing it!  


Here's what I used to create my card:

Cool Yule by A Muse Stamps
Copic® Markers
Memento™ Bahama Blue Ink Pad by Tsukineko® for Imagine Crafts®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors®
Stardust Stickles™ by Ranger®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®

Thanks so much for stopping by and I do hope you'll play along with a our fun challenge.  It's really a lot of fun to pick items from the list for your creation.  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!