Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wicked Wednesday with Concetta Kilmer

It's time for the next Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and this round our sponsor is Concetta Kilmer and our theme is "All You Need Is Love."  The image I've used is from her Owl Coloring Book and is just the sweetest little Hootie!  He was fun to color, too!


Here's what I used to make this ATC:

Copic® Markers
atyouSpica Glitter Pens
Miscellaneous green patterned paper scrap
Neenah® Classic Crest Solar White
Vintage Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®

Show us some love and you might be our winner!  We would so love for you to play along.  You have until the 15th when our next challenge begins.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!