Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Noor Design Week

Over at Passionate Paper Creations, our sponsor this week is Noor Design out of the UK.  The owner,  Tracy, has some gorgeous products on her site and you can get a monthly box filled with all sorts of lovely treasures to create with.   Here's my card using products from the box and the image is LDRS Creative stamp Flowers For You.



Inside, a pocket and a notecard for you to write a message on!


Here's some other products I've used to create this card:

Spectrum Noir Markers
Tan Cardstock from Bazzill Basics Paper
White Cardstock from Recollections for Michaels
Stickles from Ranger
E-Z Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives
Glue Dots Craft Dots

I hope you will check out Noor Design and see what all the fun is about!  Beautiful products to create beautiful projects!  Have an awesome day and I'll see you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Lea


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!