Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wicked Wednesday with The East Wind

Hello!  It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and, this time around, our sponsor is The East Wind and our theme is Embellish It.  The image I've used is Lucy Loo Midnight Mermaid.



Here's what I used for this ATC:

Spectrum Noir™ Markers
Stampendous® Mixed Media White Paper
Love Nicole™ Tonal Patterns Paper Pad
Stickles™ in Aqua and Grape by Ranger®
Miscellaneous Flower
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™

I opted to keep this ATC very simple as I really want the focus to be on her, not so much the embellishments even though that's the theme.  I find that sometimes keeping the embellies simple has a bigger impact on the image itself.  I suppose it's all up to personal preference!  I hope you will decide to play along with us.  It is fun!  See you again real soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!