Friday, November 30, 2018

Let's Celebrate

Happy Friday!  Let's celebrate with a fun card using the adorable Stampendous House Mouse Designs Celebrate Friends Perfectly Clear Stamps Set.  This sweet set is from the October release.  If you're like me, you have to have all of the mice!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Memento™ Gray Flannel Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
#summer Paper Pad by American Crafts™
Kraft Cardstock
Yellow Cardstock
Prismacolor Pencils
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed my little card.  I'll have another for you next week, so, have a great weekend and I'll see you then.  

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!