Friday, December 7, 2018

Merry Christmas

Or, in this case, Merry Chris-mouse!  The Stampendous® House-Mouse® Designs Merry Mice Perfectly Clear™ Stamps Set is totally adorable!  You get 5 super cute mice doing the sweetest things along with some super sweet sentiments.  You can't really beat that!  Here's my card:


Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Mixed Media White Paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Future Black 
My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper
Green Cardstock by My Colors 
Copic Markers
Primacolor Pencils
Scrapbook Adhesives

I do hope you like my sweet little card with the sweet little angel mouse.  I must confess, I'm in love with this little one.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'll see you again next week with more Stampendous goodness.

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!