Friday, December 14, 2018

Over the River...

...and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go in our adorable Stampendous CURIO Woody!  Is this not the cutest Woody you've seen in a while?  I love these old-fashioned station wagons and I had to color this one green like the station wagon I grew up with.  There was nothing better than riding in that back rear-facing seat and waving at the people behind us!



Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products - 



Other Products - 

Spanish Moss Cardstock by My Colors®
Red Cardstock
Copic® Markers - R24, R29, V15, V17, YG13, YG17, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, G29, G40, G85, G94, G99, Y13, E31, E33, E35, E41, E42, E43, E71, E74, C0, C1, C5, T8, W8
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™

Here's what I did to create this card:
  1. Stamp image on white paper, color and trim as shown
  2. Poke a hole on each side of the tree, thread twine through and tie a bow
  3. Trim a mat for the stamped image from red cardstock 
  4. Trim an A2 card base from green cardstock and adhere all layers
  5. Stamp sentiment as shown
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you like my simple little card and I hope it brings back some special memories and puts a smile on your face.  Have a wonderful weekend and a joyous holiday ahead!

Much love and blessings,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!