We have a different sort of collaboration for you!
At Stampendous we’re very excited to be able to offer our products in many countries around the world. We’re able to do this thanks to our terrific distributors in those countries who help retail stores to stock our products. In the UK we have a very long and valued partnership with Woodware Craft Collection. These wonderful folks stock almost all of our products, and they even stock several classic items that have retired from our store here in the US. They also stock almost all of our new Dreamweaver Stencils line, so we thought it would be another great event to celebrate the addition of Dreamweaver to the Stampendous family.
This week we’re going to celebrate with the awesome Woodware Design Team and the Dreamweaver Stencils Dream Team all of the the great Stampendous and Dreamweaver Stencils products that Woodware makes available to the UK market. This is good news for our crafty friends in the UK because we’ll be offering prizes and our UK friends are eligible to win!! We’ll be offering three prizes in the UK and three in the US. Each prize package will consist of Nathalie Kalbach’s terrific Grunge Mixed Media Cling Rubber Stamp Sets and the beautiful Zen Butterfly Dreamweaver Stencil! Both products are ideal for adding texture and backgrounds to your projects!
Deadline to comment is Sunday, March 29th, Pacific Time. Winners will be picked using random.org and announced Tuesday, March 31st, in the afternoon.
And that’s our theme!! Making Texture. We hope you’ll enjoy the wonderful inspiration that three talented teams will bring you this week! Be sure to visit all the blog links listed and leave your comments! Each comment will count as an entry towards one of the terrific prize packages.
Here's my project:
Here's what I used to create this card:
Memento™ Tangelo Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Little Yellow Bicycle Splash 6x6 Paper Pad
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Copic® Refills G21 and Y17
Beacon® 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
Here's what I did to create this card:
- Tape Jellyfish stencil down on patterned paper that has been trimmed to 5.5x5.5" square
- Mix small amount of translucent paste with yellow refill and add in micro beads to make a thick paste
- Mix another small amount of translucent paste with yellow refill only
- Cover jellyfish tentacles and spread paste with beads in main section of stencil
- Uncover tentacles and spread paste without beads in the rest of the stencil
- Mix small amount of translucent paste with green refill only
- Using tentacles only, paste green mix along bottom of patterned paper to create seaweed
- Set pasted patterned paper aside to dry
- Create a 6x6" card base with a tent fold from light blue paper
- Trim a piece of darker blue paper as a mat for patterned paper
- Stamp sentiment with orange ink on white cardstock and trim
- Trim mats for sentiment as shown
- Once paste has dried, run boss gloss across bottom of patterned paper and add embossing powder and heat
- Adhere all layers as shown
Be sure to check out the rest of my teammates and others playing along today:
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Tomorrow is the BIG final hop so don't forget to stop by. I've got a BIG post planned! Until then, have a wonderful day!