Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dress Up Ariel

Oh my gosh have we got a cutie for you today!  Say hello to Dress Up Ariel, the newest preview in the Jude & the Rockers Playtime collection from Simply B Stamps.  Okay, so this is my new favorite!  Well, actually, they're all favorites.


I love, love, love this image!  The image is colored with Copics on Neenah.  My base is Bazzill and I've added a little extra matting with some solid black.  The patterned paper is from the 3 Bugs in a Rug collection called A Trip to Paris.  I thought this paper would be perfect to use for this image and I love the results.  I typed my own sentiment on my computer and printed it out and layered it the same as my image.  For the middle piece, I cut out the striped piece, cut out the purses strip and edged it with black Bazzill I punched with my Martha Stewart punch.  I decided to add the rose in at the last minute. I love how it all came together and I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!