Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Funky Valentine Betty

Hello all!  Are you ready for Day 5 of the Simply B Stamps Teen Scene Valentine Steampunk collection?  Man have I got a pretty image for you today!  This one is definitely going to be a favorite of mine.  I think you'll like her too!  Please welcome My Funky Valentine Betty into your hearts and into your stamp collection!


Isn't she a sweetheart!?  My image is on Neenah, colored with Copics and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink.  The base of my card is Bazzill and my patterned papers are part of the Basic Grey Kissing Booth collection.  I did use a Martha Stewart edge punch that I did two pieces with for layering and to add some visual interest.  My sentiment is from Great Impressions and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah and layered with Bazzill and my patterned paper.  I also added a three ribbon roses that I've had in my stash for awhile, I think they're from SU!  A really simple and sweet card just right for your honey!  I hope you like her.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Lea

2 comments:

  1. These colors are gorgeous together!! and gorgeous coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow another great new image for valentine's day. your coloring is awesome on these

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!