Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spelling Blocks Oscar

Today, we are releasing a new image from the Jude & the Rockers Playtime collection from Simply B Stamps.  This little cutie is called Spelling Blocks Oscar and he is just adorable!  It wasn't that long ago that I had a little one in preschool and to tell you the truth, I miss having one that age.  Not enough to have another baby, though!  Nope, that business is done for me and now I just have to enjoy grandchildren in preschool!  Anyway, here's my card.



I used Copics to color my image that's on Neenah and added Tim Holtz distress ink around the edge.  Bazzill is my base and solid papers and my patterned paper is  Social Club from Cosmo Cricket.  I colored the three wooden stars with my Copic marker Y28 and added some epoxy letters from Piggy Tales that I've had in my stash forever.  I wanted to keep this one masculine and it's hard to find embellishments that let you keep that boyish feel.  Sometimes you just have to create your own!  So that's my card and I do hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and be sure to stop by tomorrow for another preview!

Hugs,
Lea





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!