Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Deco Lady

Here's another quick post to share a card I created with Deco Lady from Stampendous.  I love the vintage feel of this stamp, she's such a beautiful lady.

I stamped the image using my Boss Gloss Embossing ink and then embossed it with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel from the Purple Encrusted Jewel Kit.  I colored it with Copics and cut it out with a Spellbinders die.  My card base is Bazzill and my patterned papers are Memory Box.  I layered my papers, added my May Arts ribbon bow and decided where I was going to pop my image on with pop dots. I then added a mixture of Powder Blue Color Fragments from the Blue Encrusted Jewel Kit and Royal Purple Glass Glitter from the Purple Encrusted Jewel Kit  using Zip Dry.  I popped my image on and that's it!  Easy peasy and pretty to boot!  I hope you like her as much as I do!  I really love the new Encrusted Jewel Kits, they come in blue, purple and pink.  You can mix the kit contents around and come up with your own combinations like I did here.

So that's it for today; thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

2 comments:

  1. This card is GORGEOUS, Miss Lea!! Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the combination of the blue fragments with the purple glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!