Monday, February 18, 2013

Pomegranate Anyone?

Just a quick post today to share a card I did using the new Pomegranate stamp by Stampendous and their Purple Encrusted Jewel 5-Jar Kit..  The image is stamped on Neenah and colored with Copics.  Using a  Versamark pen, I added a little ink inside the flowers and inside the pomegranate to add some texture using Vintage Lilac Embossing Tinsel.  I also added a little of the darker Royal Purple Glass Glitter inside the pomegranate and the lighter Lavender Glass Glitter around the card.  The ribbon is from May Arts.



This is just a quick share, I hope you enjoy it.  I am just loving the new stamps and the new Encrusted Jewel kits!  So much fun and so easy to use!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!