Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wicked Wednesday and A Day for Daisies

Hey everybody!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is A Day for Daisies.  The image I've used today is Vintage Tree Party and our theme this week is "Happy Holidays."  This was such a sweet image and I really loved bringing it to life.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

A Muse® Cozy Christmas
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Recollections® Sugar Plums 6x6 Paper Pad
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon® Adhesives
atyouSpica™ Glitter Pens - Variety of Colors
Copic® Markers - 
  • E23, 25, 27, 31, 34, 37, 42, 43, 44, 49, 50, 51, 53, 57, 59, 93
  • R24, 27, 29, 59
  • BV00, 01, 02, 04
  • G05, 21, 24, 28, 99
  • C0, 1, 3

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print digital image and color, trim to fit on ATC size (2.4" x 3.5") base with a small border
Trim ATC base and adhere image to base
On a scrap, stamp sentiment, cut in half, edge with red and adhere to ATC

Pretty simple and straight forward!  This image really didn't need much beyond a sweet sentiment.  I hope you feel inspired to play along with our challenge this week.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Love the theme. I would love to try something like this. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!