Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wicked Wednesday with KennyK

Hello there!  That's right, it's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is KennyK!  Our theme this week is "You're A Star" and the image is City Star Christmas Digital Image.  She's a sweet one to color!  I decided to use some non-traditional colors for this one, just needed a break from the traditional red and green.


My papers are all from the scrap pile and unfortunately, I don't have a clue who made these but they just seemed perfect for the direction I wanted this to go.  So, I apologize for not knowing the maker for this one.  She's colored with Copics listed here:
  • Skin:  E00, 11, 33, 93
  • Eyes:  YG93, 95, 97
  • Lips:  R35, 37, 39
  • Hair:  E40, 41, 42, 43
  • Hat:  B95, 97, 99; W0, 1, 4
  • Background:  YG61, 63, 67; C0, 1, 3, 5; B91, 93, 95; W0, 1; 0

I also used an EK Success punch for the additional stars, which I then rounded the points of with scissors.  My sentiment is from A Muse.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  You're greatly appreciated and in my eyes, you're a star!  We would love for you to play along with our challenge.  We even have a new fb page for you to visit. Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.  Stop by and join in on the fun!  I'll see you again soon!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!