Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wicked Wednesday with DRS Designs

That's right, peeps, it's not JUST Christmas Eve but Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time, too!!  This week our sponsor is DRS Designs and the theme is Happy Holidays or Silver and Gold, your choice.  I decided to go with Happy Holidays and a little twinkle of glitter and used their Glittering Twinkling Christmas Greeting.  Here's my ATC:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Core'dinations® Kraft Core Cardstock
Copic® Markers - B91, 93, 95, 97; BV02; R83; E74; YG93, 95, 97
atyouSpica™ Glitter Pens in Buttermilk and Lemon
Micron™ Pen in Black
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon® Adhesives
Copic® Airbrush System

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

I printed my image and trimmed it to the appropriate size
Next up was airbrushing my sky with the blues, pink and lavender
Using the brown and green markers, draw the tree branches 
Go over the stars with the glitter pens and add a few extra "stars"
Trim ATC base and adhere ATC image

That's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I hope you all have the merriest of Christmases!  Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!