Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wicked Wednesday and Oddball Art

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and today our sponsor is Oddball Art!  Our theme this week is Back to School.  For myATC I've used a combination of Maddie N Friends #109B and Lindsay Lame Brain #112.



Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Oddball Art© Maddie N Friends #109B
Oddball Art© Lindsay Lame Brain #112
Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Firefly Stickles™ by Ranger®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image combined as shown and trim to 2.25" x 3.25"
Color image and draw floor with markers
Create ATC card base and adhere image to base
Using a strip of cardstock, write your sentiment
Cut sentiment into individual words and adhere
Add Stickles™ as shown, set aside to dry

Thanks bunches for stopping by today.  I hope I've inspired you to come and play along with us this week.  I'm also playing along in the Oddball Art Co Facebook challenge, it's an anything goes! Who knows, you might just win!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!