Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with The Stamping Boutique

Hello my friends!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is The Stamping Boutique and our theme is "Down the Rabbit Hole."  The image I've used is Alice In Wonderland Teacups and I love the whimsical look of this image!  It was a lot of fun to color!



Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic Markers
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Quickie Glue Pen
Zip Dry Paper Glue

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image and color with markers
Trim image to 3.25" x 2.25"
Create ATC base from blue cardstock
Adhere image to base
Using glue pen, add glitters to image

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Come and play along, it's fun when you're playing with Alice!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!