Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with All Dressed Up

It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and this week our sponsor is All Dressed Up.  The image I've used is Love Spring Time for our theme of Put a Bow On It.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan by American Crafts™
May Arts Ribbon®
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L™
E-Z Runner® from Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L™

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim to desired size.
Trim patterned papers as shown.
Adhere image to green patterned paper for mat.
Create bow from ribbon, wrap tails around matted image.
Adhere matted image to patterned paper ATC base.
Cut out three flowers from patterned paper and snip three leaves from ribbon.
Adhere leaves to flowers.
Use 3D foam squares to attach flowers to ATC

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll play along with us and put a bow on it!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!