Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Lemon Shortbread

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and today our sponsor is Lemon Shortbread.  Our theme this week is Birthday Girl and I've used Cute Balloon Girl.



Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Lemon Shortbread© Cute Balloon Girl
Stampendous® Royal Heart Quotes Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Copic® Markers
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Memento™ Summer Sky Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Classic Crest™ Solar White by Neenah®
Birthday Girl™ Collection's Dancing Queen by Bella Blvd.®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and trim as shown.
Lightly edge trimmed image with blue ink.
Trim a piece of patterned paper as a mat for image as shown.
Trim an ATC base from opposite side of patterned paper.
Adhere image to mat and then adhere to base.
Stamp sentiment, trim as shown and edge with pink marker.
Adhere sentiment to ATC.

I really wanted to keep this one with a soft pastel look and lots of white.  Because it was so light, I used teal paper to photograph it against so it would show up more.  I have to say, I love the way this turned out.  She just kind of pops off the paper.

Thanks for stopping by!  I would love for you to play along with us this week.  Let's celebrate a Birthday Girl!  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!