Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Aurora Wings

Hello, bonjour, guten tag, hola, hallo!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and today our sponsor is Aurora Wings.  The image I've used is Little Lotus Sprite for our theme of Ribbon Tags.  


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Authentique® Latest and Greatest 6x6 Paper Pad
BasicGrey® Out of Print 6x6 Paper Pad
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
May Arts Ribbon®
Glue Dots®
Scor-Tape®

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and trim to fit ATC.
Trim patterned paper base for ATC.
Trim a piece of patterned paper for sentiment.
Stamp sentiment onto patterned paper.
Trim a small piece of ribbon to attach to sentiment with glue dots.
Add Scor-Tape to three sides on back of image, leaving left side off.
Adhere image to base creating a pocket for sentiment.
Slide sentiment inside pocket.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll see you again soon!  In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderfully Wicked Wednesday!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!