Friday, June 8, 2018

Cupcake Happy

I promised more Stampendous House-Mouse Designs goodness on my blog today and here it is!  This stamp is called Cupcake Happy and I'm sure you can see why.  If I were a mouse, I would be in heaven if I had a cupcake to enjoy and icing to sleep on!  I don't know, might be awfully sticky!



Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products - 


Other Products -

Sweetie Pie Cardstock by My Colors®
Cool Mint Treasures™ Cardstock by WorldWin
Memento™ Love Letter Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Copic® Markers - YG06, YG07, YG09, YG41, R20, R21, R22, R24, R27, W4, W5, W7, Y21, Y23, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, C0, C1, C5

Here's what I did to create this card: 

Stamp image, color and trim closely
Trim pink cardstock to 5.25” x 4” and stamp with texture cube and red ink
Trim an A2 card base from green cardstock
Die cut white paper and pink paper as shown
Stamp sentiment on white die cut
Adhere all layers as shown

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll see you next week with more Stampendous goodness.  In the meantime, have a blessed week!

Hugs,
Lea

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lea I have just coloured up this very stamp myself. & Love it..great clean design awesome colouring gorgeous work.

    smiles Christine (aka nanaseaside)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered this stamp. And this gives me great ideas on how to use it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. They look so happy!! heh Those candles look amazing. Very realistic. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby, he ate too much. I like your bold colors...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, these little mice are in cupcake heaven. Awesome color work, love the bright fun colors to go with the fun scene!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum yum YUMMMMMM! I love the deep color choices of your dear little mice and your brightly colored cupcake! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love these guys.. so mischievous! Looks like someone has a tummy ache! ha.. Really beautiful coloring, love all the highlights and shadows.. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I can feel it!!! Over stuffed with cupcake! Gotta love these fun guys and I feel their pain! Giggle, giggle!! Great new fun image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love cake! my favorite is white on white. This is another great birthday design by House Mouse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!