Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Peony Umbrella

It's time for some Stampendous House-Mouse Designs fun!  My card today uses Peony Umbrella and I just love this stamp!  Peonies have always been a favorite flower of mine so this card was extra fun to color.  I'm sure you will love it, too!




Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products - 


Other products - 

Guacamole Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Pinkini Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Copic® Markers - G82, G94, G99, R20, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, BG000, E31, E33, E35, E40, E50, E51, 53, W4, W5

Here's what I did to create this card:
  1. Stamp image, color, and trim closely
  2. Trim an A2 card base from green cardstock
  3. Trim a piece of pink cardstock to 5.25” x 4” and stamp with script stamp 
  4. Trim a piece of green cardstock as shown
  5. Adhere all layers
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll see you again on Friday with another fun Stampendous House-Mouse Designs card.

Hugs,
Lea

3 comments:

  1. Really love your beautiful delicate colour of the stamp, you've let is shine! :D The peony looks stunning!

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring of the peony is wonderful! I am trying to learn how to color like that. Mine is very flat and even. Not in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty how you colored these images and that peony especially!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!