Friday, June 22, 2018

Ice Cream Crazy

It's almost time for a new Stampendous catalog, so, before the new July catalog arrives, I want to share one more special card from the April catalog.  I have a definite love of the Stampendous House-Mouse Designs.  I know I'm not alone in this!  For today's card, I'm sharing Stampendous House-Mouse Design Ice Cream Crazy Rubber Stamp.  These mice just tickle me to no end with their cute antics and love of sweets.  My kind of mice!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products - 


Other Products - 

Sweetie Pie Cardstock by My Colors®
Sunflower Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Copic® Markers - R20, R22, R81, R83, R85, Y21, Y23, C0, C1, C5, E50, E51, E53, E31, E33, E35, W4, W5, W7
Prismacolor® Pencils - Cool Grey 30%, 70%, 90%

Here's what I did to create this card:
  1. Stamp image, color, and trim closely
  2. Trim pink cardstock to 5.25” x 4” for mat
  3. Trim an A2 card base from yellow cardstock
  4. Die cut white cardstock and pink cardstock pieces as shown
  5. Adhere all layers as shown
This is the type of the card that could be used for many different happy occasions, birthdays, graduations, congratulations, anything that calls for a happy card.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll see you next week with a sneak peek of my favorite card in the Stampendous July catalog. I think it's pretty darn cool!  In the meantime, have a blessed weekend and week ahead!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!