Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Nikki Burnette

It’s Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette and the theme is to use some ribbon.  My image is Giselle.  She’s listed on the web site as currently unavailable.  I’m not sure why and I do apologize but, hopefully she’ll be available again soon.  She really is a lovely image!  Nikki has several mermaids on her site, so, if you don’t want to wait for this one, I’m sure you could find another that’s equally lovely.



Here’s what I used to create this ATC:

Nikki Burnette’s Giselle
Copic® Markers
May Arts Ribbon®
Blue Bling™ Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Want2Scrap® Pearls
Zip Dry Paper Glue from Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L® Scrapbook Adhesives®
Beige paper from my scrap stash, not sure of maker

Here’s what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and fussy cut image 
Trim blue cs base to ATC size
Trim a piece of beige scrap paper to fit along bottom of ATC
Snip off bits of leaves ribbon and trim strips of net ribbon
Adhere ribbon pieces to ATC base as shown
Using foam squares, attach beige scrap to bottom
Adhere cut out image as shown
Attach last piece of leaves ribbon as shown
Apply pearls as shown

This was a super easy ATC to put together.  I love mermaids and I really love to use the May Arts Ribbons as seaweed and sea grass, they’re the perfect addition!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  It would be awesome if you would play along with us.  Using ribbon on an ATC is certainly an easy theme for even beginners, so, if you’re feeling shy, don’t, just play!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create!

Hugs,

Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!