Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Sweet Pea Stamps

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and our sponsor this week is Sweet Pea Stamps and our theme is Harlequin or Diamond Pattern.  The image I've used this week is A Clown For You from artist Katerina Koukiotis.  As soon as I saw this image, I fell in love with it and knew I had to use it for my ATC this week.  Isn't this the cutest little clown you've ever seen?!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Memento™ Inks in Dandelion and New Sprout from Tsukineko®
VersaFine™Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Sizzix® Tim Holtz® Harlequin Embossing Folder
Echo Park® Hello Summer 6x6 Paper Pad
Basic Grey® Basics White 6x6 Paper Pad
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Berwick® Wired Snowball Celery
Smooch - Siren

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and trim closely around image
Trim ATC base paper, place in embossing folder and run through machine
Add inks to embossed ATC base
Trim dot paper, attach to base and stamp sentiment
Attach clown with foam mounting squares
Trim a piece of Wired Snowball and attach to hands as if the clown is juggling
Cover heart on face with Smooch

I have to admit, I really love how this turned out!  I've made a lot of ATC's but I think this has to be in my top five, maybe even my #1.  Hmmm...

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I always appreciate your visits and your comments.  We would love for you to join us this week and play along with our challenge.  I'll see you again soon and in the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!