Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Power Poppy (and Just Some Lines)

Yep, it's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Power Poppy.  The image I've used is French Lilac Digital Stamp Set; it comes with the sentiment.  It's truly a lovely image and one that I know I'll be using again and again.  Our theme this week is Daffodils or Lilacs, so show us what you've got!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
May Arts Ribbon®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Lavender Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image and trim to ATC size
Color image with markers
Trim a base for the ATC from lavender cs
Adhere image to base
Tie a bow with ribbon and cut from main ribbon length 
Cut another piece of ribbon to go across bottom and adhere
Adhere bow over stem of lilac

Such a pretty little ATC!  I think this is one of my favorites that I've created.  I love lilacs and lavenders and greens are my favorite color combos.   That cute little ladybug really sets it off just right!

Okay, confession time.  I've had a really busy couple of weeks and I've been a little bit frazzled.  So, last week I made the above ATC for my post only to discover that I had created with the wrong image for that week.  I was feeling pretty good until I found that out!  The sponsor for last week was actually Just Some Lines.  I managed to squeak out the right ATC but then I forgot to write my blog post for it.  Geesh!  How did I manage to do that?!  So, I'm also including my ATC that was supposed to be posted last week with today's post.  You get a two-for-one deal and I get to give Just Some Lines the credit they deserve.  Here's my ATC that made it to the main blog post but not here:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Bo Bunny® Dots Cardstock
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Tim Holtz® Tumbled Glass Distress Ink by Ranger®
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Iridescent sequins 

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image and trim to desired size
Color image and lightly add distress ink around edges
Trim pink cs to ATC size for base
Trim accent paper to fit as shown
Adhere all the layers
Write desired sentiment 
Adhere sequins

In case you missed it, the theme for last week was Polka Dots.  I made my ATC as dotty as possible!  Thanks so much for indulging me as I play catch-up!  Thanks, too, for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Hugs,
Lea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!